Throughout this document, the words "Presslogic," "GirlStyle," "Holiday," "Menelect," "BusinessFocus," "Kdaily," "Cats," "Mami," "Company," "us," "we," and "our," refer to us, Presslogic Limited, our website, presslogic.com, or our services and products, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. Likewise, the words "you" and "your" refer to you, the person who is being presented with this document for your agreement.
By registering for our website as a member, you are agreeing to receive regular newsletters and marketing related emails from Presslogic Limited. Should you wish to be removed from our email list, you can unsubscribe or terminate your account at any time.
2. Description of Service
Presslogic Limited focus on building a beauty & lifestyle content and information sharing platform for users.
3. Information Supplied
When using the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services to place an order, you will be asked to provide the Company with personally identifiable information including, without limitation, your name, date of birth, gender, region, location, contact information, Hong Kong Identification or passport number, e-mail address (your "Information"). You must ensure that the Information you provide is accurate, true, current and complete. If this is not the case or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect as such, the Company has the right to cancel your registration. You understand that any and all Information you provide us will be collected and may be used for the purposes of collecting data for identity ratification and records, sending you information about different products and services, maintaining contact lists for correspondence, compiling aggregate statistics on Website usage.
Editors typically include images as part of their blog posts and the images that they are authorized to use includes the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on photo hosting sites or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
- Images that are commissioned by 101 Sites
Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
- Thumbnail images of 150 x 150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
- Images that are used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself tells a story
- Images used in a transformative manner, such as parody
- Images that are widely distributed that they have become part of the news
If 101 Sites receives any notice that an image is posted inappropriately, such as not keeping in line with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
5. Editorial Control
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or review all materials posted by any users under Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services, including on the content or within our editorial comments. We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials that we believe is objectionable or violates this Agreement, the Terms & Conditions, or applicable laws or regulations. We may remove any review or comment at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such review or comment), or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
We may also impose limits on certain features, restricting your access to part or the entire website if it is believed that you may be in breach of these Terms & Conditions, any applicable laws/regulations and/or for any other reason without notice or liability to us. Furthermore, it is acknowledged and agreed that, any actions taken by us to improve the user experience of the website, including monitoring and/or reviewing all materials and subsequently editing, removing or refusing to post such materials shall not be deemed to create any duty towards you nor shall it be deemed a basis for any liability against us.
6. Online Community Policy
You do not have to register in order to visit the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services. To have access to certain features of the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services, though, including our presslogic.com community, its comments and like section (not at all), users will need to create an account to enable.
At any time without notice, we may, at our discretion, suspend your access to Presslogic Limited, terminate your account or remove your user content from any part of our website.
Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services is a public place intended for entertainment, learning, and interacting with like-minded individuals. We are not responsible for any decisions you make based on something you read on the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services.
When you post any comments or other material on our websites and products, our comments sections or elsewhere, you agree to the following:
- You must have the right to submit anything you post.
- If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials.
- You must not post anything that is defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, violent, hateful, racist, harassing, fraudulent or otherwise illegal and/or objectionable. We have the sole right to determine what is objectionable.
- You must not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party.
- You must not disrespect fellow HYPEBEAST members, including by harassment, threats, bullying, trolling, or any form of discrimination and bigotry.
- You must not post anything that may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you or any person.
- You must not post anything that seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or by posting any child pornography or sexually suggestive content involving minors.
- You must not post anything that violates any applicable law, foreign or domestic.
- You must not post any links to content which would, if posted on our own website, violate these Terms & Conditions.
- You must not engage in unsolicited or unauthorized marketing or promotional activities, whether commercial or non-commercial, or any other form of solicitation, on our Forum or through its private messaging service, or on our blog comments section, or anywhere else on the 101 Sites.
- You may not use any material from the 101 Sites, or post any material, in a manner that attributes a false or misleading statement to, or implies a false endorsement by, HYPEBEAST or related parties.
- You must not collect, harvest or post anyone’s sensitive personal information that relates to that person’s real world or online identity including phone numbers, names, physical addresses, IP addresses, email addresses and social media profiles. Any personal information posted about yourself is at your own risk, which we highly discourage.
- You may not spam the 101 Sites, including the HYPEBEAST Forum and comments sections, with any embedded graphics, photographs, images, video, audio, chain letters or other material that we deem to be junk or spam.
- You must not provide any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
We do not expressly or implicitly endorse any user content submitted by users to the HYPEBEAST community. We take no responsibility for the content or share any views or statements expressed by any users on the 101 Sites, the HYPEBEAST Forum or within our editorial comments.
You are solely responsible for your own user content and the consequences of submitting your user content to the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services. We do not guarantee any confidentiality regarding the user content you submit.
By submitting user content, you hereby grant us (and our successors and affiliates) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your user content, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of your user content in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. You also hereby grant each user of the website a non-exclusive license to access your user content through the website.
7. General Rules of Conduct
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of your transmissions through Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you must not:
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise threaten or actually harm the security of our systems or those of our users.
- Use any automated or non-automated means to access, copy or distribute any portion of the website or collect any information from the website, including without limitation, the use of so-called “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc.
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone.
- Do anything that infringes on the rights of us or a third party.
- transmit through Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material any kind or nature.
- transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity.
- transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Advertise on our website without our permission.
- Impersonate another person or organization.
We reserve the right to terminate our service to you for reasons other than those listed here. We may terminate your account without explanation.
8. Third-Party Websites, Advertisers or Services and User-Posted Links
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on our website, or our website itself, including text, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, images, audio, video and music, and the selection and layout of such content, without our prior written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, a prohibition on aggregating product information reviews and forum content made available on our website.
"GirlStyle" is a trademark used by us, Presslogic Limited, to uniquely identify our website, business, and service. You agree not to use any of our trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos anywhere without our prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to use our trade dress, or copy the look and feel of our website or its design, without our prior written consent. You agree that this paragraph goes beyond the governing law on intellectual property law, and includes prohibitions on any competition that violates the provisions of this paragraph.
11. Communications Decency Act
As we are located in Hong Kong, we have certain defenses available to us for liability for defamation posted on our website by third parties. We recommend that you review the decision of the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Court of First Instance in the case of Oriental Press Group Ltd. and Another v. Fevaworks Solutions Ltd. Specifically, the law in Hong Kong is that we are a "subordinate distributor" and not automatically liable for the defamatory material of another who posts on our website.
Our Online Community Policy (described above) prohibits defamation from being published on our website. In order to complain about defamatory material on our website, please notify us with full details of where the defamation is located on our website (provide us with the URL), your name, and an explanation of how the material is defamatory. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe and, if it appears that there are grounds to believe the material is defamatory, we will remove it. You may send your request to [email protected].
12. Revocation of Consent
Where Presslogic Limited has given prior written consent for your use of our protected material in accordance with our above “Copyright” and “Trademarks” provisions, we may revoke that consent at any time. If we so request, we may require that you immediately take action to remove from circulation, display, publication, or other dissemination, any of the marks, copyrighted content, or other materials that we previously consented for you to use.
13. Applicable Laws
Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services (excluding linked sites) are controlled by Presslogic Limited., from its offices within Hong Kong SAR. By accessing to the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services, you and Presslogic Limited agree that the statutes and laws of Hong Kong SAR, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services. Those who choose to access the Presslogic Limited Sites, Products and Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Presslogic Limited. and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) that: (i) arise from your activities on the website; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of these Terms & Conditions; (iii) assert that any user content you submitted to the website violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy rights; or (iv) any breach of our General Rules of Conduct or our Online Community Policy as detailed above. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the website.
15. Warranty Disclaimer
We provide this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use the website at your own risk. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY THAT MIGHT ARISE UNDER ANY LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranties (i) that the website will be permitted in your jurisdiction; (ii) that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) concerning any third party’s use of user content that you submit; or (iv) concerning any user content submitted by any other user.
The Materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Sites, Products, Services or the Materials. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the contents of the Website or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation, any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. The use of the Sites, Products, Services or the Materials is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Sites, Products and Services and may be made at any time and you are advised to review the Materials from time to time.
16. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by the law: in no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (v) any bugs, viruses trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via our website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that we do not actively screen blog comments and forum posts before they are uploaded to our website by third parties and, whether or not we would otherwise normally be held liable for such words under the laws of hong kong or any other jurisdiction, we shall not be liable for the content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
the website is offered by us from our facilities in hong kong. we make no representations that the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. those who access or use the website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
17. Modifications of Terms & Conditions
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time. Once changes are posted, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the website after they become effective, it will signify your agreement to be bound by such modifications or revisions. These Terms & Conditions cannot be changed or terminated orally. You should check back regularly and review the terms and conditions of this agreement so you are aware of the most current rig
18. Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please email to [email protected]